Take your WordPress from cluttered mess to a smooth running operation in just 5 simple lessons!
Does this sound like you?
- Worried about breaking your website by updating something
- Afraid to lose your hard work because you have no backups
- Concerned about hackers breaking into your website
- Know you need to optimize and improve your site speeds
- Not sure which plugins are the best to use
Wouldn’t you rather…
- Keep your website always up to date and free from issues
- Have automatic backups running without you lifting a finger
- Know your website is secure and keeping out bots
- Have a clean and optimized website that loads up in a flash
- Know the best plugins to use for each situation
“There are so many plugins available for WordPress, and while that’s a great thing, it’s also a bad thing – Shaylee helps you to understand which ones you need (and why) to get your WordPress site into a good place. Security, backing up information, speed – it’s all covered! And best of all – no lesson takes longer than 20 minutes.”
– LJ Sedgwick, LJSedgwick.xyz
Lessons We’ll Cover
1. Clean Up
Your Tech Ninja
Hey there! My name is Shaylee and I’ve been helping business owners and bloggers with WordPress for years.
So I am so happy to share my knowledge on WordPress maintenance with you! In this course I share the same techniques I use to keep my clients’ websites updated, safe and secure.
When I get to see my followers and clients move their businesses forward because they’ve solved a tech issue I get to share that win with them!
“As a 10+ year user of WordPress, I love Shaylee’s [ebook]. The content is easy to follow and broken down into manageable tasks for optimizing and securing your WordPress website.
I highly recommend this [ebook] to any WordPress user whether you’re just starting out, or in need of a refresher course. It will put you on track to taking better care of your most important business asset!”
– Kimi, Pink Hexagon
Who This eBook is For
- Self-hosted WordPress.org users who want to better maintain their websites
- Biz owners / bloggers not afraid to tweak their websites
Who This eBook IS NOT For
- WordPress.com or other blogging platform users
- Beginners just learning WordPress
What format is the ebook in?
The ebook (and bonus ebook) are delivered via email as a downloadable PDF file. You will need a PDF reader to access the contents. There is a link to the bonus video within the ebook itself.
Is there tax?
If you live in the state of Tennessee there is a 9.75% tax on all purchases.
What’s the deal with refunds?
Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds are offered on this product. If for some reason you just really hate this ebook then please email me and I’ll see what we can do!