This page contains links to some of my favorite tools, apps, and services. Some of these links may be affiliate links, which means I may earn some money if you make a purchase. I wouldn’t recommend a service I didn’t love and this is just another way I make money as a creative entrepreneur. You can read the full disclaimer here.
- SiteGround – My web host of choice that I use and love. Super fast speeds, free SSL, and amazing support. My site has never went down once!
- WP Engine – Completely managed WordPress hosting that takes care of backups, speed, and updates so you can focus on building your brand.
- Namecheap – Affordable domain names but also amazing customer support. I’ve used them for years and never have a problem!
- ConvertKit – The leading email marketing tool in the blogging industry. CK has more advanced features than other tools like sequences, tagging, and even link triggers..
- MailerLite – My absolute favorite free email marketing platform. You get automation, landing pages, web forms, and more! See why I moved from Mailchimp to MailerLite.
- StudioPress – Highly recommended themes built on the Genesis Framework. Easy for beginners to use and lots of support in the community. Great themes to use for WordPress.
- Coded Creative – Designed and developed with the female entrepreneur in mind, these themes are great for growing your list, selling products, and showcasing your blog.
- NoseGraze – Custom developed plugins and themes by the amazing Ashley Evans. The Tweak Me V2 theme is one of my favorites for a highly customizable WP theme.
- Restored 316 – Gorgeous feminine WordPress themes for female bloggers and entrepreneurs. Easy for non-coders to use and there’s a perfect theme for everyone, including online shops.
- Divi – Easily the most popular drag and drop builder/theme around. Although I’m not totally in love with it, I do see the benefits of using it if you’re a beginner or need to put a website together quickly.
- WP Online Contract – I use this plugin to create contracts on my website and send them to clients to get signed. You create templates and just fill in the blanks! I love that clients can automatically pay after they sign (and it saves me an extra step).
- Beaver Builder – Hands down the best page builder for WordPress. This plugin is compatible with any themes and makes building your pages and content super easy without needing to know any coding.
- WP Ninjas – My form plugin of choice and what I use for my contact forms. They have a great free version plus tons of add-ons if you need more functionality or integrations.
- Popup Ally – An amazing plugin to build not only popup forms, but embedded forms and other types. You don’t need any expertise to use this plugin as it has an easy to use form builder.
- Boss Plugins – Plugins for freelancers and bloggers, like the Easy Content Upgrades plugin that makes creating content upgrades and a resource library super easy.
- Bloom – An amazing do-it-all email marketing plugin for beautiful opt-in forms, advanced targeting, detailed stats and analytics plus it’s incredibly easy to use.
- Asana – I use this free tool to manage all my tasks, to-do’s, and client / business projects. It requires a bit of getting used to but a great resource.
- Toggl – For time tracking I use Toggl, it’s free and really simple to use. Plus it integrates well with other tools like Asana!
- G Suite (get 20% off your first year) – Get access to business tools like Gmail, Drive, Docs, and more. It’s very affordable and is a real asset to running a business.
- Hubspot CRM – A free CRM with lots of features, a simple interface, and integrates with other tools like Zapier.
- Thinkific – My favorite third-party tool for selling online courses. It’s super easy to use, comes with a ton of tutorials, and even has a free version! Plus no waiting 30 days to get paid (like some other guys).
Accounting + Invoicing
- Wave – The number one free tool for accounting and income / expense tracking. It syncs up with Paypal and you can even do your invoicing with it.
- FreshBooks – Advanced accounting features and invoicing for freelancers and small businesses. Becoming the most recommend accounting tool for entrepreneurs. Get a free trial when you sign up via that link 🙂
- Zapier – Automate your business and streamline your processes. Setup zaps that happen on different triggers so you can focus more on your biz.
- IFTTT – If This Then That is similar to Zapier, it let’s you automate simple tasks on triggers. Really simple to get started with ready to go applets and you can do some cool things with it.
- Buffer – Connects with nearly every social media site so it’s great to use for your business. The free version is a bit limiting but allows scheduling and rescheduling your content easier.
- Hootsuite – Similar to Buffer but more focused on keeping your social media accounts all in one place. You can still schedule quickly and view lots of statistics and other tools.
- Social Jukebox (get a free trial) – You can create a bank of tweets to be shared with you doing anything! Well, you have to set it up. Free version includes a handful of tweets you can store.
- RecurPost – Make a library of content to be shared across social media. You have tons of options to pick from including a calendar, different networks, autocreating tags, and much more!
- Tailwind – The official scheduler of Pinterest. I use this to make pinning a breeze, drive traffic to my website, and build my Pinterest following. This has been a game-changer for my biz!
- BoardBooster – Another scheduler for Pinterest that has different tools available than Tailwind but also very different and more difficult to use.
- SocialWarfare – Social sharing buttons that boost your traffic and make marketing your website so much better. I love that you can hide your Pinterest images!
Courses + Infoproducts
- Four Figure Facebook Formula – Miranda Nahmias teaches you all the tricks to get clients through Facebook. She also has amazing resources for aspiring VAs and freelancers.
- .CAMP – A comprehensive resource website for designers and developers built by Erin E. Flynn. Lots of information, workshops, and tools specifically geared toward growing a design biz.
- Profit From Your Passion – An amazing course chock full of valuable content, videos, trainings, and other resources by Krista Dickson. PFYP shows you how to turn your interests into a profitable business or blog.
- Blue Yeti Mic – A great quality mic for around $100 or under if you catch it on sale. I use one for my voice overs and video chats and love it!
- Asus K501L Laptop – Powerful laptop for all around use and under $800 that I’ve owned for a couple of years. I’ve always been happy with Asus laptops and have been happy with mine!
- JBL Earbuds – High quality in-ear headphones are important for video chats or even listening to your favorite podcasts. For affordable earbuds I like JBL.
- Mr. Rebates – Every holiday I use this to earn cash back on all my online shopping. Ebates is more popular but I find that Mr. Rebates has higher payouts.
- Ibotta – Earn cash back on in-store shopping and groceries. Before you head to the store just give it a check and see if there’s anything that you like! I’ve earned over $70 with this free app.
Want access to my free resource library? Join CyberBiz Bosses and get the password!