Keeping WordPress up to date and well maintained is one of the things I stress the most with clients and readers. It’s far too easy for things to break or security to get lax when you forget to update plugins or just ignore your website’s needs altogether.
Most clients simply don’t have the time to worry about whether everything is running correctly – that’s where I come in. However, if you want to maintain your own site but don’t know how, I have a great ebook to show you what to do.
- Initial website review + performance check
- Weekly updates of the WordPress core, plugins + themes
- Weekly + monthly backups of your entire site stored safely
- Weekly clean-up + optimization of spam comments + database
- Security, hacker + brute-force protection
- Website optimized for speed + caching
- Email support for questions or concerns
- Hourly rates for small tasks + troubleshooting
Currently the hourly rate is $100 and is billed with a minimum of 15 minutes and tracked in 5-minute increments. Any small tasks such as adding new content or features, troubleshooting issues/plugins, or resolving functionalities, etc. will be billed hourly. Larger projects and bigger lists of tasks will be quoted starting at $175.
Sometimes you might have a question regarding your website, a plugin, a feature, how to do something, etc. I’m happy to assist you in the right direction if you ever are confused or need help.
Monthly payments are auto-deducted from your Paypal account each month on the date you enrolled through Paypal. If you prefer to pay for the year you’ll pay upfront (also through Paypal).
Yes, the terms of service are for 12 months. You may cancel with 30 days’ notice but will lose all optimizations, etc.